GRASS GIS 8.0.1 released
This is an update release of the GRASS GIS 8.0 series.
Download source code tarball at
For further release details (bug fixes and enhancements), see
The GRASS GIS 8.0.1 release provides more than 20 fixes and improvements with respect to the release 8.0.0.
- utils/mkhtml: fix print warning/fatal message during compilation to not break offline compilations (#2139) by @tmszi
- r.quantile, r.stats.quantile, lib/stats: fix quantile algorithm (#2108) by @metzm
- r.colors: fix order of rules (#2167) by @metzm
- r.geomorphon: combine profile parser rules to allow usage as pygrass module (#2154) (#2226) by@ninsbl
- TGIS: fix semantic label (#2215) by @metzm
- t.rast.mapcalc: transfer semantic label (#2219) by @metzm
- t.rast.neighbors: transfer semantic label (#2218) by @metzm
- wxGUI: do not import from pygrass on gui startup (#2202) by @petrasovaa
- wxGUI: Thread.setDaemon deprecated in Python 3.10 (#2145) by @petrasovaa
- CONTRIBUTING.md: describe the fork process more in detail by @pesekon2
- Fix typo in v.import documentation (#2142) by @agiudiceandrea
- howto_release.md: cleanup of marketing section by @neteler
- manual pages: remove unneeded SVN Date entry and selected cleanup (#2143) by @neteler
Full Changelog: 8.0.0...8.0.1
—This release has 2 assets:
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Visit the release page to download them.
Thanks to all contributors!