- Publish sensor data in accordance with the Sensor Observation Service (SOS) standard.
- Administer sensors and data with an intuitive web-based interface.
- Use a complete RestFul API to access istSOS functionality from external clients to create interactive charts, display sensor on a dinamic map or just write some maintainance scripts.
- Get notified through mail, twitter or other social media when sensor data meets specific conditions.
- User authentication and authorization with different access levels (administrator, network manager, data manager and visitor).
- Create Virtual Procedures that looks like normal stations but whose data results from on-the-fly elaboration of other sensor data.
- Associate quality indexes to each observation thanks to embedded validation tests.
- Online editing of data with a seamless interface and advanced observation calculator.
- Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
- Sensor Observation Service (SOS)